Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow? In Georgia?

As I sit here at the computer, to my left in the big window of our kitchen, the most beautiful snow is falling outside. It's so pretty & hasn't even so much as slowed down for probably 4 hours. These blizzards & all this snow in the east finally decided to come visit us! I thought I was ready for spring to come, which I am, but this part of winter I can definitely live with. Tonight me & the parents are making chicken & dumplings, watching movies, & just staying warm. I love it. The beauty of it is that Monday we have the day off so I get a 4 day weekend! Super love it.

Next Wednesday after school I'll be leaving for my big scholarship interview. I'm so excited, I can't wait to go get that over with. Not in a bad way either, I'm really ready for it. Praying hard that it comes through. I'm so tired of hearing, thinking, looking at money, I could scream. So if I got this 12k, it would definitely take a little bit of that away. And I get to miss school for it! Even better. I would never in my life complain about missing school.

These past few weeks have been filled with school, aerobics class twice a week (which is so fun & I wouldn't miss it for the world, no matter how busy I am), & sleeping as much as I have time for! The number of Internal Assessments, which we have for every class, are thankfully decreasing with how many we have left. Then after we're done with those, we'll just have to focus on keeping up grades & getting ready for exams. I can't believe it's all passed by this fast, it feels like last week it was Homecoming week & we were at the last home football game. But I'm so excited that we're getting this close to being done. And me & my friends are all busy planning Spring break, summer trips, & other fun things to do before we all go away. The going away will be sad but everything leading up to it will be some amazing memories.

I'm so thankful for everything I have, & the opportunities the Lord is giving me right now. Looking forward to many more beautiful days to remind me of His glory & how wonderful this life is that He has given me!

Love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment