Monday, January 18, 2010

First blog.

So, I used to have a blog a few years ago where I would go & complain about school & things that happened throughout my day & whatever else came into my mind. But I've decided to start this one because I'm in my senior year of high school, halfway through actually, & having to try really hard to keep up with myself. So this will help me keep track. Plus I love writing about things & getting everything out. Also this will be a wonderful way to keep track of what God is doing & a way for me to share with whoever wishes to hear. I pray this will not only be a release for me but a blessing for others. That would be great. Even if no one reads this, it'll still help me keep my sanity which is nice. Really nice. So I'll write in it just because I can. So I'll get to writing, & you, whoever you are, get to reading. Homework to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment